The 2nd annual IEEE-Texas Power and Energy Conference (TPEC) will be held on February 8-9, 2018 in the Memorial Student Center (MSC) on the campus of Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, USA. The conference, which is organized by the IEEE PES-PELS-IAS Joint Student Chapter at Texas A&M University, will bring together participants from industry and academia to shape research and development in the field of electric power engineering all over the world.
TPEC 2018 invites authors to submit high-quality technical research papers from all areas of electric power and energy engineering: power systems, power electronics, and electric machines. Topics can include, but are not limited to:
- Power System Operation & Electricity Market
- Power System Protection, Monitoring and Control
- Synchrophasor Technology and Applications
- Power System Reliability & Asset Management
- Integration of Renewables & Microgrid Optimization
- Smart Electricity Grid Technologies
- Big Data Analytics & Demand Response
- Cyber and Physical Security
- Modeling, Simulation & Control of Power Electronics Converters
- HVDC and FACTS
- Electric Machines Design, Drive and Condition Monitoring
Papers are due Friday, Nov. 10, 2017
Posters* are due Friday, Dec. 1, 2017
*Poster presentations are primarily for the undergraduates and will not be published.