Steps for Final Manuscript Submission:
- Submit the IEEE copyright agreement via EasyChair. You should receive an email regarding this from EasyChair shortly.
- We encourage you to incorporate the suggestions from reviewers into your final manuscript. The reviewers’ comments can be found at the bottom of the notification of acceptance email, as well as the EasyChair site.
- Please follow the final manuscript preparation instruction below to check the format and include copyright information.
- Please follow the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus instruction below to check the PDF format. Download the file but do not change the file name.
- Log into EasyChair as a proceeding author to upload your final manuscript (do not change the file name after downloading from IEEE PDF eXpress Plus).
- The deadline for copyright agreement and final manuscript submission is January 9, 2020.
Final Manuscript Preparation Instructions
IEEE policy requires that prior to publication all authors or their employers must transfer to the IEEE in writing any copyright they hold for their individual papers.
- Please use the provided template. Only IEEE PES conference paper template will be accepted. All papers must use US Letter (8.5″ X 11″).
- The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear at the bottom of the first page of each paper according to the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding. The copyright notice should appear about 1 cm below the left column, and should be aligned to the left with the same left margin as the column. The copyright notice to be added depends on the circumstances as follows:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-4436-8/20/$31.00 ©2020 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-4436-8/20/$31.00 ©2020 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-4436-8/20/$31.00 ©2020 IEEE
- Page limit: 6 pages, including figures, tables, and references. If a manuscript exceeds the page limit, it will not be included in the proceedings and will not be achieved in IEEExplore
- Embed all fonts in your PDF file. No type 3 fonts allowed
IEEE PDF eXpress Plus Instructions
- Authors must validate all their papers using IEEE PDF eXpress Plus. Failure to validate your paper will result in not being achieved in IEEExplore.
- Any changes made to a PDF after IEEE PDF eXpress Plus conversion or PDF checking may invalidate Xplore compatibility. This includes headers, page numbers, copyright notice, watermarks, etc. If any of these elements are desired, they should be added to the document before a PDF is created.
- PDF Instructions for your Authors
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress: http://www.pdf-express.org/
- First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users – Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
- 48276XP for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
- An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.