To be included in the conference program and proceedings, you must adhere to the following requirements and the final paper must be submitted by Monday, January 7, 2019. In order to guarantee inclusion in the conference program, at least one author must be registered by Monday, January 7, 2019.
Final papers can be prepared and submitted following five easy steps:
Step 1 – Prepare Your Final Paper
You should have received an email from the “TPEC2019” with the subject line: “IDXXX_[TPEC 2019 Publication] Decision Notification” that includes the reviewer comments. Please carefully address all reviewer comments in the final manuscript.
Prepare your paper(s) according to the IEEE Final paper template available here1. Use the US Letter format. Papers must strictly follow the format to be included in the workshop proceedings. Papers must not exceed 6 pages in total (including author names and biographies, text, figures, tables, and references) and must not be paginated.
Step 2 – Add Copyright Notice to the First Page of the Paper
Before submitting your paper, you must add the copyright notice at the bottom of the first page of your source document. The copyright notice should appear about 0.5 cm below the left column, and should be aligned to the left with the same left margin as the column. Note that the copyright notice may differ depending on the authorship. Please select appropriate copyright notice to add to your manuscript based on the criteria below:
|All authors are employed by the US government||U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright|
|All authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia)||978-1-5386-9284-4/19/$31.00 ©2019 Crown|
|All authors are employed by the European Union||978-1-5386-9284-4/19/$31.00 ©2019 European Union|
|All other papers||978-1-5386-9284-4/19/$31.00 ©2019 IEEE|
Step 3 – Check Compatibility IEEE pdf eXpress (for All Papers)
To ensure that submitted papers meet the requirements for IEEE Xplore compatibility, all submissions must be verified by the IEEE pdf eXpress tool. Steps for checking, using the pdf eXpress and final submission:
- Please go to the IEEE IEEE PDF Express Plus site here2
- New users should follow the appropriate link to fill in the required information for creating a new account
- Previous users of IEEE pdf eXpress should use their existing username and password.
- Create an IEEE PDF eXpress account for TPEC 2019 by entering the conference ID: 45224XP
- For each conference paper, click “Create New Title”
- Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended).
- Upload the required file for generating an IEEE Xplore-compatible pdf
- Submit either your source file for conversion to pdf format, or a pdf file generated according to IEEE requirements for verification
- For additional instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support, please go here3
- You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload.
- You will receive an email with confirmation of compatibility status. In case you submitted a pdf file that failed the check, please address the required issue and submit a new file for checking.
- After your PDF has passed the compatibility check, select the “Approve for Collection” to rename your file and submit for the conference.
- If you need to resubmit a revised version of the paper please click on “Submit New Title” and resubmit the paper with the title followed by Version_(version number)
- After your PDF has passed the compatibility check, a copy of your IEEE Xplore compatible PDF is attached to the notification email from the IEEE pdf eXpress. You can also download it from your PDF eXpress account. The file is labeled within its document properties as being “Certified by IEEE PDF eXpress”, with an exact date and time stamp. The certified file attached to that notification email is the file that you should submit to your conference’s final paper collection site.
Papers that are not IEEE-compliant will not be included in the proceedings nor published.
Step 4 – Upload Your Final Paper
Please name the submission file to be IDXXX.pdf (the paper ID assigned) and submit your final paper in the IEEE Xplore-compatible pdf format here4.
Step 5 – Sign the IEEE Copyright Form for Each Paper
Your final paper submission must be accompanied by a properly filled and signed IEEE Copyright Form. Please note that printable copies of the IEEE Copyright Form in PDF, HTML, and DOC formats are no longer available. TPEC 2019 Publication is using eCF system by the IEEE. We will upload final paper list along with author contact information to the eCF system. An email will be sent to each submitting/corresponding author with a link to the online eCF wizard, as well as a unique login name and password to access their own copyright forms. When an author completes the online copyright transfer process and submits the form, he/she will receive an automated confirmation email letting him/her know that the transfer has been completed successfully.
Detailed information will be provided to submitting/corresponding author after Monday, January 7, 2019.
Final Step – Register for the Conference
You can register for the event using the following here5.
A non-refundable registration fee is dependent on your membership status with IEEE. The registration rates are listed here6.
Thank you for submitting your paper to TPEC 2019. We look forward to seeing you here in February! If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.