Poster Presentation Guidelines
Posters will be on display in the Poster Area located in the 2401 room of Memorial Student Center. This year we will have a 2.5-hour poster session.
- February 6, 2020 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm
Posters must be posted between 2:30 am to 3:30 pm. They must be removed between 6:30 to 7:00 pm.
- One poster board is allocated to each presentation. Poster sizes should be no more than 42″ vertical by 46″ horizontal.
- Posters must be mounted using push pins provided by the organizing committee.
- All text must be easily readable from a distance of 1 to 2 meters.
- All graphs and charts should be AT LEAST 25 X 30 cm (approximately 8.5 x 11 inches) or larger.
- Provide an introduction (outline) and a summary or conclusion for your poster.
- Prepare your poster carefully so that it can be used as the basis to explain and answer questions from the viewers.